Friday, September 25, 2009

Baby Blake

Blake Alexander at 20 weeks
Blake Alexander at 33 weeks

I went to the doctor today and we decided to go for a scheduled c-section. Due to my baby's ever growing size and the fact that I want little complications as possible with this baby, we decided this was the best way to go. I have another ultrasound next week due to me measuring 4 weeks ahead. It's so weird to think that if this was Jonny, I would be having him next week! This time last pregnancy I had elephantitis in my ankles. Or shall I say cankles (cow ankles). I feel better and my blood pressure is down. Now if only my lower back would stop hurting and I could sleep more. But no pregnancy is comfortable so I am doing good. The baby is healthy and so am I. So far I have gained 6 pounds. And four of them was today's visit (grr). Praising Jesus that all is well and praying Blake comes safely into the world!


2 comments:

Sharonda said...

Wow, you look like you could pop! I've been waiting and waiting and waiting for you to update! I thought you were expecting, and it surely should be getting near the time! Hope all goes well for you in the next few weeks! Take care.

Jenna Dewhurst said...

congrats you look so happy!