Tuesday, January 24, 2012

It's a boy- and his name shall be called Connor.

 There's a baby in my belly and I am barefoot! :) Only way to be!
 Connor Steven- Due June 13th. But will be here around the 6th to the 8th of June! Can't wait to meet him!
Baby's first outfit that is gender specific :) Thanks so much to my greatest friend, Heather who found 3 brand new baby outfits in her house!



My OB appointment today was a good one! I am staying in El Paso for the remainder of my pregnancy! I was going to stay with my in laws if I failed some of my testing... The boys and I are here to stay! So excited to start shopping for baby- I have so many things to get, it's like this is my 1st born all over again! We weren't wanting any more babies, but here we are, 20 weeks- healthy- happy and looking forward to June!! I am cloth diapering this time around. I am very excited about it too!!! My neighbors are giving me their portable wooden crib for me to keep beside my bed! What a blessing! My mom ordered the baby's crib set today too! I am so blessed. And if God chooses to let this little guy come into the world, I will be ever so grateful. I am so thankful for my family!

1 comment:

Sweats, Nikes, and No Make-up said...

Congratulations on another boy!! Hope all goes well for the remainder of your pregnancy.