Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Playing in the great outdoors






















Saying that Jonathan loves to play outside, is well, an understatement. He loves being outside! Seth and Sarah Stevens (who are many years older than him) love playing with him too. He had so much fun in that sand and made a huge mess! Later, I gave him a ride around in the wagon. Mr. independent wanted to push himself in the wagon, but soon learned that it was impossible. When I finally was able to bring him indoors, he took a very long nap. I guess playing is hard work..




2 comments:

Janella Thompson said...

I can't believe how big he is...and I have been here to watch it...but it still seems he has grown everytime I turn around. Thanks for letting us share in Jonny's life...he is a joy. I am sure he will be a protector of our little Katelynn...either that or her worst enemy that makes her stand up for herself. Just don't let him steal her heart. (my jonathan might have a few words to say about that. Like "he can't have her till she's 30!!!!) LOL

Sharonda said...

Wow, he is really getting big! Time sure flies, doesn't it? Hope all is going well with you and the family! Take care!