Thursday, August 28, 2008

Finally posting.....

Jonathan is a natural with the ladies....lol Felicia's heart is set on him, much to Tommy Brown's dismay. :) I thought this pic was adorable. Even Felicia lol.


Life has been very busy. Apologies for not blogging sooner, we don't have the internet at home- trying to get it all figured out... But I haven't had time to blog anyways. I hear from some that I need to do it, so here I am, in my classroom- blogging. This picture is Jonny at Jen and Chris Yaney's home in Kentucky. He absolutely loved Jen and spending the weekend with her. Jonathan has been busy with his business and Baby Jonathan. I'm teaching part time at UBA and loving on baby. :)

2 comments:

Brenda said...

How adorable! I can't believe how much he's grown already!

Constance said...

It is good to have you back. I have been curious on how the little one was doing. I loved the pics. Keep posting. (maybe more often and not twice a year. :)