Thursday, January 31, 2008

Newbie Blogger







I have NEVER done a blog before, but I thought after looking at Janella's quite a bit, I could give this a try.. I am not a consistent person when it comes to journaling, but I have high hopes for this... when I have the opportunity to get online, or on the computer for that matter.. Also, this may help with my mother-in-law, who continually is looking at blogs, keep up with her family. I have a rather abnormal life and I think I will like journaling it.

For example: Janella and I are both on the internet, at her house,


on laptops, and on the couch. It also happens to be going on 3 am.


Yes, I am abnormal. And yet- what is normal??

3 comments:

UPS Man said...

Caroline,

I am so glad that you have decided to start a blog!! I have been so excited to see pictures of your new baby!! I have recently only been able to see them on this chatty girl's website!! (boy is she wierd!!) I have seen pictures of you and your husband(such a hottie!!) on her website!! I wish that you lived closer that we could get together more often!! I miss spending time with you!! I hope that all is well with the new little guy!! I heard that his name is Jonathan Keith!! Who did you name him after? Just curious! Hope that I have not been nosey! Well once again it was good to see your blogspot!!

Your friend!!
Never guess who!

Ps. The name of your blog is so cute!

Greg n Anna Cubs said...

He looks cold.

Brenda said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! I love your blog name! :-)